Instagram for Entrepreneurs Workshop
Learn how to create and utilize Instagram for your brand and business! In this one-day workshop, we are going to break down Instagram so you can optimally design your Instagram account to be a fully-effective marketing tool to grow your business.
Instagram for Entrepreneurs is a one-day Instagram workshop organized by Chicagoland blogger Laura Yoder (@laura_yoder) in partnership with Valparaiso boutique Aster + Gray (@asterandgray).
Bloggers, small business owners and entrepreneurs, foodies and creatives are invited!
What's included in this workshop:
- Light breakfast refreshments
- Networking with local entrepreneurs
- Lunch provided by Be Good Juicerie
- Mimosa bar with fresh cold-pressed juice from Be Good Juicerie
- Full day of coaching and advice on how to grow your business Instagram profile
- Swag bags filled with artisan-made goodies
- After-hours shopping at Aster + Gray
- Exclusive FREE access to Laura's Post + Profit: An e-learning course for small businesses owners and bloggers, which is typically $99 (it never expires, yay!)
Everything included is valued at OVER $300!
This is a ticketed event with limited seating. Purchase tickets now to secure your spot!
Guests are asked to bring their smartphones (and chargers!) and a notebook. All other necessary materials will be provided.